Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Szukanie zaawansowane  

Aktualności:

Strony: [1]   Do dołu

Autor Wątek: "Coupling" + Angielski + Napisy w filmie  (Przeczytany 1043 razy)

0 Użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Tiggy

• Gość
No to tak... ( nie wiedzialam za bardzo gdzie to umiescic :P )
Zna ktos z Was moze film COUPLING? Serial komediowy brytyjski... No ale mozna z neta sciagac rozne odcinki, to moze ktos zna. Otoz na angielski musze obejrzec 6 odcinkow tego serialu, i napisac charaktersystyke ulubionego bohatera. Ja to wszystko zrobie sama, tylko czy ktos z Was zna biegle angielski tak, zeby mi spradzic bledy..? Bo ja nie moge miec ani 1 bledu, bo to praca na 6 ;)

No i kolejna sprawa- czy w Windows Media Player da sie w filmie wlaczyc napisy? mam to w formacie .divx, A napisy w notaniku, no ii nie wiem jak to polaczyc, probuje juz od godziny :lol:

Jakby ktos mogl mi pomoc w ktorejs z tych spraw to bylabym baaaardzo wdzieczna :)

golden

• Gość
Odp: "Coupling" + Angielski + Napisy w filmie
« Odpowiedź #1 : 2005-06-06, 15:56 »
moge Ci sprawdzić błędy Tiggy ;) żaden problem

Tiggy

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 : 2005-06-09, 00:43 »
HEEEJ :D

My favourite character in ‘Coupling’, the popular English comedy, is Jeff Murdock played by Richard Coyle. Jeff is middle-aged Welshman. He is medium height and rather slim. He wears his short, curly hair in an afro style. He has got oval face with small chin and wide forehead, blue eyes, thin mouth and straight nose. He usually wears shirts and loose trousers.

Jeff is the most interesting character in ‘Coupling’ because of his strange behaviour. Someone can think that he is fool, but I don’t think so – he has nothing less than unique and strong individuality. He is easy-going person, and it makes him really positive character.

He is really friendly and he always has a good advice for everyone - he spends most of his time dispensing his unique brand of advice on 'the nudity buffer,' 'the boyfriend zone' and 'unflushables' to his confused and surprised friends. He advises to Steve - his best friend – how to communicate with the opposite sex, but he hasn’t got a lot of a practical experience. He sometimes behaves very childish. Although he is about thirty, he is still a little boy, he is always worried about his mother’s opinion.

Some of Jeff’s jokes are odd, but they are always brilliant. When the atmosphere gets tense, he can change it by telling some joke or only his thought or advice. He is crazy about sex, but he isn’t very experienced in this sphere yet. When he talks with woman, he becomes ashamed and self-conscious. I think he is just very sensitive, but he doesn’t want to show it.

I like Jeff because of his sense of humour and treatment to life – he doesn’t take seriously everything what happens. He is crazy man, but it’s his positive trait. I think if there were more people like Jeff, the world would be more happy.

to jescze nie jest skonczone...ale moze mi to ktosik sprawdzic? :>

Forum Zwierzaki

« Odpowiedz #2 : 2005-06-09, 00:43 »
Strony: [1]   Do góry

Strona wygenerowana w 0.051 sekund z 21 zapytaniami.